It’s about time I have done this post. I have been putting this post off so long and I have no idea why. Today I will be sharing my 2017 review. I have put a lot of thought for this post so I won’t ramble on. Even though I do that a lot, I will try not to do this within this post.
2017 Goodreads Goal
So in the beginning of 2017, I made the challenge of reading 90 books. However, due to me not expecting the amount of workload I received last year, I decided to change my Goodreads challenge to 70 books. I felt this was a smart move for me when thinking back to it so I don’t feel like I have failed my challenge last year.
- Books Read: 77 books
- Pages Read: 31,323 pages
- Shortest Book Read: The Heart Collector by Melinda Salisbury
- Longest Book Read: The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
- Average Book Length: 407 pages
2017 Releases I Finished
2017 was filled with so many new hot releases. Even though I got some still on my unread list, I still think I have gotten through a lot of them within 2017. So here are the ones I completed within 2017.
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
- The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury
- Alone by Scott Sigler
- The Changelings Journey by Christine Spoors
- Flame of the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab
- One Blood Ruby by Marissa Marr
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
- The Fire Queen by Emily R. King
- Seventh Decimate by Stephen R. Donaldson
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
- Avenged by Amy Tintera
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Frostblood by Elly Blake
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
There are still so many 2017 books I want to read. I really hope I can finish those 2017 within 2018 and read the 2018 releases I buy this coming year. So many books….so little time.
So that’s my recap for 2017. 2017 was filled was so much with a lot of firsts for me. I am now becoming an adult and I am not ready for adult life. I really can’t wait to see what 2018 will bring for me. What was one of your favourite books you read in 2017? I have so many, and I will share them with you in the next few days!
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!