Another new topic another new month. As it is the last month of the year we will be reviewing all of the new authors and books that we read for the first time.
“authors/books that we picked up for the first time in 2017 and fell in love with”
After looking my list, most of it is 2017 releases which I believe has either read or will read within the next few months as they will be getting them for Christmas. A lot of these are well known books, authors and releases that came out this year. This topic is perfect is perfect for an end of year post because we are looking back at everything we have read within the past 12 months and we give the books more loving that it needs.
So let me give you some recommendations of some of my favourite books from 2017.
- Patrick Rothfuss
- The Name of the Wind
- V.E. Schwab
- A Darker Shade of Magic
- A Gathering of Shadows
- A Conjuring of Light
- Mark Lawrence
- Prince of Thorns
- Brandon Sanderson
- The Final Empire
- The Well of Ascension
- The Hero of Ages
- Bradley P. Beaulieu
- Twelve Kings
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
- A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Half the World by Joe Abercrombie
- Half a War by Joe Abercrombie
- The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
- The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
So that is my recommendation list for this months topic. I really love doing these sort of post, especially when there’s topics like this one. I can’t wait to see what the topics will be for the first few months of 2018. I can’t wait to share them with you! Do you see any of your favourites on my list? Comment below and let me know what some of your favourites are from this past year.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!