So even though this is SO long overdue, I thought I might as well do it. So I’m just going to share with you guys the books I have acquired in the months of January and February. Some of these are Christmas I got late and some (basically all of them) I bought them myself. So let’s get started and see what I got…
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Blue Lily Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
- Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard
- Wintersong by S. Jae Jones
- Mist and Whispers by C.M. Lucas
- Half a War by Joe Abercrombie
- Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
I said to myself at the start of the year that I will be buying fewer books than I did in 2016, and I think within the first 2 months I did really well! Only bought 9 out of the 12 books which aren’t that bad over two months. Hopefully, I can keep this up for the rest of the year!
What is your reading goal for this year? Have you read any of these books? If you have comment below and let me know what you think of them.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button of this post and hit the follow button to get updates on when we next post on this blog. We hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!