I was tagged by the lovely Heather from The Frozen Book Blog ages ago yet I have only just gotten to it. SORRY, Heather. Heather tagged me to do The Netflix Book Tag. I did this tag last year when I was co-running this book, so it’s cool to do this again! So let’s get this tag started!
1. RECENTLY WATCHED: The last book you finished reading
Calamity by Brandon Sanderson.
2. TOP PICKS: A book/books that have been recommended to you based on books you have previously read
I think Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta has been recommended to me before and I am interested to see how this series is.
3. RECENTLY ADDED: The last book you bought
A Court of Broken Knives by Anna Smith-Spark and Traitor’s Blade by Sebastien de Castell.
4. POPULAR ON NETFLIX: Books that everyone knows about (2 books you have read and 2 you have no interest in reading)
Books I have read:
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Books I have no interest in reading:
- War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
5. COMEDIES: A funny book
An Offer You Can’t Refuse by Jill Mansell.
6. DRAMAS: A character that is a drama king/queen
America Singer from The Selection Series by Kiera Cass. I really can’t stand how she is within this series.
7. ANIMATED: A book with a cartoon on the cover
Air Awakens by Elise Kova.
8. WATCH IT AGAIN: A book/book series that you want to re-read
For this one, I would definitely say Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. As Kingdom of Ash is coming out in October of this year, I honestly just want to reread this series before it comes out.
9. DOCUMENTARIES: A non-fiction book you’d recommend to everyone
Don’t have one for this.
10. ACTION AND ADVENTURE: An action-packed book
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi. It was so freaking cool!
11. NEW RELEASES: A book that just came out or will be coming out soon that you can’t wait to read
Definitely, definitely Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff. I am SO excited for this book to come out. I am so scared with the way this series would end though. I know it’s going to be heartbroken but I can’t wait to see how it all ends!
So that’s my go at the Netflix book Tag. I love tags like this, especially when it’s something as awesome as Netflix.
Till then readers!