I was nominated by Paulina @ The Bookaholic Dreamer to do the Sunshine Blogger Award! I love doing these sort of awards! It is so much fun to do them. So let’s get this blogging award away!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
2.Answer the questions
3. Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
4. List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
Paulina’s Questions for Me:
1. What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it?
I’m currently reading Calamity by Brandon Sanderson and I’m loving it. I have only read 91 pages of it though so I’m just beginning it. I can’t wait to see how this book carries on!
2. Do you annotate your books?
NO! I honestly don’t know how people do that.
3. Which country/state do you live in?
I like in London, England. So strange saying that, I have no idea aha.
4. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging on this blog for over a year now but I have been blogging for the past 2/3 years I think.
5. Do you usually go to see a film adaptation of a book you’ve read?
I guess I do, but it’s only on occasion. Like if the trailer of the films looks really good (e.g. The Hunger Games) then I might as well, but if it doesn’t then nope (e.g. Ready Player One).
6. How many languages do you speak?
Only English. I did learn French while doing my GCSE’s but I sucked so bad aha.
7. Do you every DNF books?
Yep, not that often though.
8. Do you have a favourite reading spot?
Yas! I love reading on my bed and on the train. Got to make sure I get my train spot though aha.
9. Do you have a bookstagram?
Yes, I do. I don’t really use it but I hope to keep it kinda active from time to time aha.
10. Do you have reading goals for 2018?
Yes, I do. I made a whole post about it at the end of 2017 or at the start of 2018.
11. What was the last TV-show or film you watched?
The last TV-show I watched was Shadowhunters and I’m caught up with all of the episodes.
1. Do you prefer to read Kindle or physical books?
2. Have you tried audiobooks? If you have, what do you think of them?
3. Who’s a blogger you most aspire to? and why.
4. Can you listen to music while reading? If you can what music do you mostly listen to?
5. If you could give the first half of 2018 a rating, what would you give it?
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
7. Have you been to any conventions?
8. If you could give your past self-advice about blogging what would you tell yourself?
9. What time of the day do you normally read the most?
10. How do you plan out your next blog post out?
11. How many completed posts does it take for you to say its a ‘good blogging day’?
1. Jamsu @ Jamsudreams
2. Jess @ Jess Bookish Life
3. Eliza @ Invokedreverie
4. Crystal @ Lost in a Good Book
5. Julia @ FableHunter
6. Noly @ The Artsy Reader
7. Stephanie @ Books in the Skye
8. Jenn @ Jenniely
9. Amanda @ Literary Weaponry
10. Justine @ Milkz Bookshelf
11. Asha @A Cat, A Book and a Cup of Tea
Till then readers!