I was tagged again to do the Mystery Blogger Award! Can’t believe this is my 4th one. This time I was tagged by Anna @ Dole Whip and Books to do her questions. Let’s do this again!
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Facts About Me:
1. I get cold very easily.
2. I love cherries and strawberries.
3. I have a weird addiction to sugar.
1. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
I think I would change the time when I gave up doing sports. I used to be so sporty, especially in school. But now I’m just so lazy, I kinda miss doing them all.
2. What fictional place would you most like to go?
*then my mind goes blank*
I don’t think I have one, to be honest. All of them are really cool!
3. What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Somewhere in the middle of nowhere with a little patio that I can sit down to read while overlooking a lake. That would be so good. But obviously close enough to get UberEats and Deliveroo. Need food delivery to be soon.
4. Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
Not really. Most of all of my scars were old scabs I have no idea getting.
5. If you could make a 20-second phone call to yourself at any point in your life, present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
I don’t really know. That’s a hard question to think about.
6. Funny/Random: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
I think I have three at the top of my head:
a. Did the Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R. R. Martin ever end?
b. What did Donald Trump do?
c. What happened after Brexit?
Anyone who wants to have a go at my questions and if anyone who hasn’t been tagged to do this award. I tag you!
1. What’s one of your hobbies outside of blogging?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3. If you could create another blog, away from your main one, what would the topic of it be?
4. Which season do you enjoy to read during more?
5. Can you listen to music while reading? If you can, what music do you listen to?
So that is my forth Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you again to Anna for tagging me to do this tag. It was so much fun doing your questions. If you would like to check out my first, second and third Mystery Blogger Award then you can!
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I hope you enjoy
Till then readers!