Hello everyone! So I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by the ever so great Rachael @ Beach Bookworm. Seriously, go to her blog and check her out. She’s so sweet and nice and her posts are always a joy to read. You won’t regret it!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
-Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Rachael’s Questions for Me:
1. Paperbacks, hardbacks, eBooks or audio books?
I would have to say paperbacks but the US paperbacks instead of the UK ones. Don’t get me wrong I like them but I just love the feel of the floppy paperbacks. If the UK ones could just be like that then I would love all.
2. Do you prefer buying your books online or in a store?
In store…..is that even up for discussion? Even though buying them online would be easier because you know what books you want so you don’t wander online and spend hours looking at books you have to decide about getting. Buying a book in store such a great feeling, especially if you go to Waterstones. Waterstones is just amazing!
3. Are you enjoying your current read?
My current read is Shadows by Paula Weston.
4. Most anticipated book of 2018?
I don’t think I have one. I think the only one that is on my mind is Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones. I loved Wintersong this year and I really can’t wait to see what will happen in this gorgeous sequel.
5. Are you part of a book club?
No sadly. It sounds like such a great thing to be apart of but sadly no. I wish one day, just not today.
6. Favourite TV show?
Favourite current TV show is Outlander, because Jamie. But favourite finished TV show has to be Gilmore Girls. I love it. I’m currently doing my rewatch of Gilmore Girls and I’m just loving it all over again.
7. Most books you ever read in a month?
Within 2017, the most books I’ve read in the month was 9 books in February and April.
8. Most read author?
Sarah J. Maas so far but Brandon Sanderson and Joe Abercrombie are catching up very quickly.
9. First book on your wishlist?
The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May; I have been so put off buying this book since it came out this year. As soon as I can I am ordering this book as soon as possible. I need to KNOW how this trilogy ends!
10. Favourite movie?
Disney’s Mulan, that will forever be a favourite of mine.
11. What book should everyone read?
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss; any fantasy lover will has to read this book.
1. Christine @ WeeReader
2. Abigail @ What Makes A Good Book
3. Claire @ Cup of Books
4. Elena @ The Book Portal
5. The Girls Got The Scoop
6. Trine @ For All The Books
7. Daena @ DaenaReads
8. Enni @ The Book Dimension
9. Elin @ BookOwlie
10. Romana @A Book Nerd
11. Shannon @ ShannonBookworm
My Questions for Nominees:
1. What is your reading goal for 2018?
2. What do you do when you are in a reading slump?
3. What is your top 5 books of 2017?
4. Who is your Number 1 fictional crush at the moment?
5. What is your favourite genre?
6. Which season do you read more in?
7. If you could have two authors to co-write a book, who would they be?
8. Where do you read the most?
9. Do you take a book everywhere you go?
10. Do you break spines or keep them unbroken?
11. What do you enjoy most about reading?
Thank you again to Rachael for nominating me for this award. I love the blogging community and I’m so happy I joined this community this year. For those of you that are tagged, you don’t have to do this award. I love the look and feel of your blog and I think more people need to check them out. If you do this award then I can’t wait to see what your answers are!
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and hit the follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!