My God November was such a weird month. But I am so happy with how much reading I have done this month. This month has finally made me go back into my reading feeling and I have missed it. I have read a total of 9 books this month. I haven’t read this much since the first few months of this year. I feel like it has really brought this year around by reading this amount. So that’s my rambling done now let me show you the books I read in November:
November: 9 books
- Fire Queen by Emily R. King – Rating 3 out of 5 Stars
- I would say that this book was kinda better than The Hundredth Queen. I enjoyed this book and I am really excited for the final book in the series. I Kept thinking and rethinking the rating for this book but 3 stars seems like a good rating for it. I’ll be posting a review of this in the coming month so keep your eyes peeled for it in the coming weeks.
- Seventh Decimate by Stephen Donaldson – DNF at 42%
- My God. I don’t DNF alot of books, especially when they are review books. But I just had many feelings about this book. I will have to say that I might try to read this again in the future. But at the moment it will just be classed as DNF. I posted a review for this book in the past few weeks so if you would like to find out more information then you can check it out.
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (Reread) – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- I really enjoyed this reread. For the life of me I couldn’t remember anything that happened in this book before I started reading One Dark Throne. I’m just so happy I did. This book is just amazing and I finally understood all of the tiny things that other people have been talking about this book. The main thing I still have a problem of this book is how slow it was in the beginning of the book. I still can’t wait to see what happens to all of the characters in the rest of the series.
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- I really liked this sequel. After my reread of Three Dark Crowns, I was finally ready to read this book. I feel like this book moved a lot quicker than Three Dark Crowns. I really liked seeing how the three sisters have developed in this book and the effects that happened in this book will shift things in the next 2 books in this series. I love Jules and every one within Wolf Spring. I just need to make sure all of these characters are okay within the next few books.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- Ruined by Amy Tintera (Reread) – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- Avenged by Amy Tintera – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- This book was so much better than Ruined. I am so happy with the way the author is going with all of the characters. I am so happy that this series is moving away from a generic YA series. I loved the way this book went and with what happened with all of the characters. I honestly just want ****** to die and ***** to kill them. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens in book 3. I can’t wait to see what will happen next year in the third and final book in this trilogy!
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- The main thing I loved about this book was the pop references to films, authors and TV shows that are still widely watched/read today. I really like the futurist setting of the book as well. I love it how Ernest Cline has created a future that may seem like our future with the way things are going at the moment. I am so excited to watch the movie of this. There’s some points in this book that made me seriously think if they will be put into the movie. Argh I loved it!
So that’s all of the books I read in November. I am just so happy with the amount of books I read in this month. Even though I reread around half of my books I am happy I managed to read this amount.
Have you read any of these? Comment down below and let me know what you thought of it. What books did you read in November and what was your favourite one out of your list?
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and hit the follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!