So, this month will go a little differently. Every month, the monthly recommends groups has a topic that we will try to recommend you that belong with the topic. However, with the October topic, I don’t have any books that belong to that topic. So I decided I would recommend some paranormal books due to Halloween is happening at the end of the month.
I love paranormal romances. Whether if it’s one with vampires, witches or just supernatural creatures. No matter what mood I am, a paranormal book is perfect for any time of the year. I’m going to section these books with books that contain the same paranormal feels to them so you can pick and choose what you are most interested in.
- A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth May
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- By Midnight by Mia James
- What Kills Me by Wynne Channing
- Interview with the Vampire by Alice Rice
- A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
A Bit of Everything:
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Night World by L.J. Smith
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Bound by Duty by Stormy Smith
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Angels: I might as well include them aha
- Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Shadows by Paula Weston
- Bound by Sarah Bryant
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
- Knife by R.J Anderson
- Die for Me by Amy Plum
- The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
- Small Blue Thing by S.C. Ransom
- The Girl in Between by Laekan Zea Kemp
So that’s all of the paranormal books I would recommend you guys to read this Halloween. I hope to read at least one paranormal book this month, hopefully in time for Halloween – but you never know what will happen until the time comes. What are you planning on reading for this Halloween? Comment below and let me know.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and hit the follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!