When trying to think of all of the books I want to read in August I honestly didn’t know where I could split this list in half. So I thought I might as well just combine these lists into a two-month TBR. I don’t know whether I will get to all of these books because of my new job. But I’m so excited to see whether I get some of them done. Some of these are chunky books, like 600+ pages, on this list along with books that are pretty average sized books. So here is my August and September TBR Pile!
August and September: 15 books
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- The Assassin’s Apprenticeship by Robin Hobb
- The Changelings Journey by Christine Spoors
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- The Kiss of the Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
- The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson – Paperback edition out on the 23rd Aug
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff – Out on the 7th Sep
- The Last Namsara (ARC) by Kristen Ciccarelli – Out on the 5th Oct
- A Court of Thorns and Rose by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- The Heir of the Night by Helen Lowe
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
The amount of fantasy books in this TBR is ridiculous. But honestly, the only way I could get out of this slumpish feeling is by reading fantasy. I love fantasy, whenever I feel like I am in a reading slump I always go to fantasy books to get me out of it. There are a bunch of rereads in this TBR and many of the books that have yet to come out. I really can’t wait to read all of these books.
What are books are you most excited to read in August? Comment below and let us know.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and hit the follow button to get updates on when we post something new. We post normally every Tuesday and Friday. We hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!