I’m finally catching up with my wrap-ups! I quite like happy with the way I have done the wrap-ups over the past weeks. I might include little feelers or just a few sentences on each book about what I thought of them. I’ll probably start doing that in my July wrap up, so keep your eyes peeled. So here are the books I have read in the months of May and June.
May: Read 6 books
- Half a King by Joe Abercrombie – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- Half the World by Joe Abercrombie – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- Half a War by Joe Abercrombie – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence – Rating 4 out of 5 Starts
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- The Heart Collector (The Sin Eater’s Daughter Novella collection) by Melinda Salisbury – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
June: Read 5 books
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- One Blood Ruby by Melissa Marr – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
I feel like I give 4 and 5 stars out too much aha, but what can I do when I’ve really enjoyed a book? Read so much fantasy books in May and at the start of June. I feel like fantasy is my go-to genre whenever I look for ones to buy and read. What is your favourite genre? Comment below and let us know.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and hit the follow button to get updates on when we post something new. We post normally every Tuesday and Friday. We hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!