How has four months already gone so quickly? I’m so thankful winter has finally finished!!! Does any one feel the same? In the UK, it was such a long, cold and horrible winter. I’m so happy spring is here and then summer will come. And as spring is coming ever so closer, that means many many new releases will be coming. I’m so very excited for those. But instead of thinking about the books that are still yet to come, lets just see what books I got in the months of March and April.
As it was my birthday month (yay getting older) I’m not surprised with the amount of books I got within this month. So lets see what was given and received…
- The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury
- Alone by Scott Sigler
- Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
- Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jenson
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- Half the World by Joe Abercrombie
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
- A Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Circle by Dave Eggers
So April is just a weird month, it contains left over books that I got late from my birthday and just some books like I felt buying with some birthday money. So lets get this haul started:
- Saga Volume 7 by Brian K Vaughan
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- One Blood Ruby by Marissa Marr
- Death Note Black Edition Volume 4 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
- A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
- A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
- The Changeling’s Journey (ARC) by Christine Spoors
- It Can’t Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis
- The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Daughter of the Night by Laekan Zea Kemp
I honestly can’t wait to get these books. I have been looking forward to read some of these and I have been waiting a year for some of them. Argh so exciting. Have any of you guys read any of these books? If you have comment below and let me know what you thought of them.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and hit the follow button to get updates on when we post something new up. We post every Tuesday and Friday. We hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!