I was nominated by Amy @ The Lit Place to do the Sunshine Blogger Award! I love doing these sort of awards! It is so much fun to do them. So let’s get this blogging award away!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
2.Answer the questions
3. Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
4. List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
Amy’s Questions for Me:
1. What are your hobbies?
I love photography, reading (obvs), does watching Netflix count? and playing games aha.
2. Do you have any pets?
No! Sadly. I really wish I did. My boyfriend does, so I guess I can class his cat as my pet. I hope…
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I think the blogging community is amazing. Even though I’m a book blogger it’s amazing to see support from people who are other types of bloggers. It’s amazing and it’s so welcoming.
4. And your least favourite thing about blogging?
I think the endless writing and editing is my least thing about blogging. Even though that’s what blogging is, I just get bored of it. I love writing but just trying to come up with posts is just ugh.
5. Do you have a favourite book genre and what is it? Why is it your favourite?
My favourite book genre is fantasy. I love it because all of the stories that are within the fantasy genre are so different from one another yet they kinda contain similar things. The fantasy genre is so vast and contains many different stories to be told. I can’t wait to see all of the fantasy stories I have yet to experience!
6. What do you do when you are struggling for motivation?
I have no idea. I kinda just get through the period when I have no motivation. I guess for blogging, I normally do the little posts, or posts I know that doesn’t need a lot of thinking power (i.e tags), and just do them. it helps especially when I need to do reviews or something.
7. Do you ever reward yourself for completing a task on your to-do list?
Not really. As soon as I finish one, I start another.
8. How do you wind down after a busy or stressful day?
Either get into bed and read or watch Netflix. Either one does the trick with me.
9. Would you say you are more of an early bird or a night owl?
I’m neither? I guess. But if I had to pick one I’m a night owl. I do most of my reading and blogging at night. I really hate early mornings.
10. What kinds of things inspire you in life?
I don’t really. Even though I know people say it’s good to have aims and inspirations, but it’s just not something I think would be good.
11. Do you currently have a main goal that you are working towards?
I think the main thing in my mind is to finish my apprenticeship hopefully by October comes.
1. What do you do when you can’t think of content for your blog?
2. What would you say is your favourite type of blog posts you do on your blog?
3. Would you like to expand your blog? For example, in the type of posts you do or the topic around the blog (i.e. books and travel).
4. If you could meet any of your favourite YouTubers, who would it be?
5. Who’s a blogger you most aspire to? and why.
6. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be and why?
7. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
8. Have you been to any conventions?
9. How do you work out your time for blogging while working and other things you do in your day-to-day life?
10. How do you plan out your next blog post out?
11. How many completed posts does it take for you to say its a ‘good blogging day’?
I think I will tag anyone who hasn’t done a blogger award or this blogger award before. So please consider yourself tagged! I would love to see your answers to my questions.
Thank you again to Amy for nominating me for this lovely award, it was really fun doing your questions. If you would like to check out my first Sunshine Blogger Award click here to do so.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!