I was lucky enough to be nominated for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ by Catherine from This One is for the Books. You should check out Catherine’s blog, it is filled with a wide range of posts! I think this is my second blogging award someone has linked me too so I am very excited to do this! The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Maggie@okotoenigmasblog
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Facts About Me
- I have an odd addiction to sweets
- I am a pet lover without any pets
- I can easily marathon a TV show if I have nothing else to do
1. What was your favourite picture book as a child?
I think I would have to say The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I wasn’t a major reader when I was a kid but that was one of the books I used to love!
2. If you could travel to one world you’ve read about in a book, which would it be and why?
I don’t know! I think my favourite world is Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. Obviously, if I lived in this world I would love to be a Mistborn because they are so cool.
3. What is your favourite book turned movie?
I don’t really have one tbh. For the most TV adaptations, I’ve always kinda had a few problems with them. But I think the one I would have to say would be The Hunger Games films.
4. What are you most thankful for at the moment?
I think my job. It’s been crazy over the past 6 months and I think if I didn’t have my current job now I wouldn’t really know what to do.
5. If you had to tell the story of your life in five songs, which songs would you choose?
Oh, this is a tough one. Only five? I think with the 1,000+ songs I have on my Spotify would fit in nicely here aha. But the five I guess would be:
- Hysteria by Muse
- Young and Menace by Fall Out Boy
- Sofi Needs a Ladder by deadmau5
- Rose-Coloured Boy by Paramore
- Amsterdam by Nothing But Thieves
1. What 3 books would you like to try and read over the next few years? These can be anticipated reads or books you have been meaning to get to.
2. Which 5 books are you most thankful for you have read?
3. What are your favourite top 5 books of all time?
4. What book do you remember being the first book you loved reading?
5. (I had to take this question because it’s amazing!) If you had to tell the story of your life in five songs, which songs would you choose?
- Heather @ The Frozen Book Blog
- George @ Buried in Books
- Stephanie @ Belle and her Books
- Natalie @ Teen Literati
- Elena @ Lost in Words
So that’s my Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you again to Catherine for nominating me for this award, it was so much fun doing your questions. If you haven’t been nominated and still like to do this award then you can! I would love to see your answers to my questions.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy
Till then readers!