Surprise surprise! I have another tag for you guys. This one looks like a lot of fun so that’s why I decided to do it. It is the TBR Book Tag. The original creator of this tag is both Dana and Rachel over @ A Perfection Called Books, so be sure to check them out. Here we go!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I have a document on my OneNote that contains all of the books I haven’t read yet. It is very long and it is annoying every time I look at it. So many books so little time.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
Most of my TBR is physical. I have over 150+ that is either paperbacks/hardcovers and around 30 are eBooks.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I look at my shelf and decide what books I feel like reading. Sometimes I pick up books with similar themes than the ones I have been currently reading.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest
Morningstar by Pierce Brown. I hope to read this book sometime soon. Hopefully anyway aha. I really want to continue this series especially with the new books coming out in it.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR
The State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury.
6. A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover
A Long Way to the Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers.
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading
Legend by Marie Lu, don’t know if I will ever read it.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for
The last book in Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I am SO excited to read this book. I don’t want this series to end but I need to finish this.
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone’s read but you
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. I have been seeing so many people reading this and I am just sitting here and I haven’t experienced it yet. I really can’t wait to read it, hopefully soon.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
Don’t know really aha
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read
I would say Ruin by John Gwynne. Literally, want to read this book asap if I can aha.
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I have 411! I will try to get to them asap. Hopefully… Maybe… Possibly…
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy
Till then readers!