I can’t wait for this month. Even though February is the shortest month of the year, it also means it is a month before March. I love the change of from winter into spring. I hate the winters here in the UK, they last for months. I hate going home in the dark and waking up to the sunrise. I love spring. Now let me show you the books I would like to read in February. Even though I have read around double the amount of books I put on my January TBR, I thought I might just show you the 5 books that are catching my eye instead of having a very long TBR and not getting to any of them. So here are the books I hope to read in February.
- The Witch’s Kiss by Katharine and Elizabeth Carr
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
- Bright Smoke Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
- The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington
TBR Challenge: “read a witch read”
- The Witch’s Kiss by Katharine and Elizabeth Corr
So that’s my TBR for the upcoming month. I am so excited to see how I do the rest of the month. I have no idea if this month will be as great as January but we shall see. I really hope I can finish all of these books and others if I have time. What are you planning to read in February? Comment below and let me know.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!