This might be the easiest wrap-up I have done. Throughout December, I took part in the Christmas Readathon were we had 12 challenges (either Christmas related or normal challenges) to be completed within December. For this I have completed 10 out of the 12 challenges. For this readathon, I did weekly wraps (which I will be linking throughout this post) for you guys to see how many pages I read each day and some of the things I did throughout December. I tried something new by doing these sort of posts and I think I may do that sort of layout again if I were to do another readathon in the future.
December: 7 books
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
- Frostblood by Elly Blake – Rating 4.5 out of 5 Stars
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- Shadows by Paula Weston – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- An Offer You Can’t Refuse by Jill Mansell – Rating 5 out of 5 Stars
- Vader (Star Wars: Darth Vader #1) by Kieron Gillen – Rating 4 out of 5 Stars
Even though I didn’t complete all 12 challenges for this readathon, I still think December was a good reading month for me. Now that it is the new year, I can finish the books that are currently sitting on my currently reading shelf before I start another ones. I have no idea if I would put them towards my challenge for 2018 but I guess I will just do what Goodreads does.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!