Is it time talk about my May and June TBR pile! Why am I doing a TBR for two months instead of one? And why am I doing it in the middle of April? Good question.
As I have so much work to be done over the next two months before my course is finished, I feel like it will be easier for me to plan the sort of books that I wanna read instead of staring at my bookshelves for hours trying to decide what book to read instead of using those hours to do work.
So I’m using every hour that counts really towards the work that needs to be done instead of trying to decide what to read.
So I would like to share with you guys the books I would like to get to in the months of May and June. These are in no particular order. Even though ACOWAR is definitely high on my TBR pile as soon as I get my hands on it.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (coming out 2nd May)
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- A Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
- A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
- A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab
- This Savage Song by V.E Schwab
- Seven Black Diamonds by Marissa Marr (reread)
- One Blood Ruby by Marissa Marr
- A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
- Half a King by Joe Abercrombie (reread)
- Half the World by Joe Abercrombie
- Half a War by Joe Abercrombie
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May (reread)
- The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May (reread)
- The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May (coming out in June)
Obviously, I can’t read all of the 20 books within 2 months alongside doing work. But these are some books that are catching my eye at the moment and I would love to get to them. Some of these books are on my March and April book haul post, so you will be seeing some of these titles when the post is up at the end of this month.
And obviously two special books (*coughs* ACOWAR and The Fallen Kingdom *coughs*) aren’t even released yet. But will be released in the next in two months, SO I had to put them in my TBR.
Are any of these books are on your TBR, comment below and let me know which ones. If you have read any of these books (that aren’t marked reread) comment down below what your thoughts of them are. I would love to hear your thoughts about them.
Remember no spoilers! in the comment section
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and hit the follow button to get updates on when we post something new. We post every Tuesday and Friday. We hope you enjoy!
Till then readers!