I was tagged again to do the Mystery Blogger Award! This time I was tagged by Patricia @ Bookish Geek to do her questions. Let’s do this again!
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Facts About Me:
1. I used to play a lot of sports while at school. For example, hockey, badminton, basketball, and netball.
2. I enjoy lazy days when I watch Netflix and eat junk food.
3. I hate sunlight and heat.
1. What, in your opinion, is the best month of the year? Show your work.
I have honestly no idea. I guess the work I’m really proud is the Meet the Blogger segment I created. I’ve been running for the past two months and I’m really happy with the number of bloggers that have got involved. I can’t wait to get more bloggers involved!
2. Which was your worst class during school?
Definitely Religious Education (RE). My teacher was honestly so boring and just made it so worse.
3. Who is the best Avenger?
Black Panther or Thor. I love both of them.
4. If you could have any Pokemon for a pet, which would it be?
Oh, I would love to have a Charmander. Even though its a fire type pokemon I love it. Charmander is my favourite pokemon out of all of them.
5. What are your optimal sleeping conditions? Temperature, number of pillows, blankets, pets, etc.
I like it when it’s cold when I go to sleep. I love wrapping myself up in my covers and blankets, it makes me feel comfier.
Anyone who wants to have a go at my questions and if anyone who hasn’t been tagged to do this award. I tag you!
1. If you could spend the day with any Vlogger/Youtuber/BookTuber, who would it be and why?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
3. When you go on holiday, do you go for relaxation or exploration?
4. What is your current fictional crush? This can be from a book or TV show.
5 If you could read five books for the rest of your life, what would those five be? (side note: I was going to say one but I know that would be so hard for you to do!)
So that is my second Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you again to Patricia for tagging me to do this tag. It was so much fun doing your questions. Click here to check out my first Mystery Blogger Award!
If you like what you see, don’t forget to hit the like button and follow button to get updates on when a new post appears. I post normally every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy
Till then readers!